How I Buy Petrol? How I Buy Petrol?

Haha

The first real game to come out of the situation and you made it a good one.

The control of it was a bit weird at first, but once you get used to entering and exiting rooms, it becomes a non issue.

The music choices were very good and the loop used through most of it was surprisingly catchy.

The descriptions you put on the objects made me laugh a few times so you get bonus points for that.

And your unique artistic style from the sideways faces to the wavy arms made the game even better imo.

Great job.

Mastermind: WC Mastermind: WC

Great

Little do I review anything on NG but this submission was a special exception.

It was without a doubt a great game. Very well done in the graphics given. The amount of activities was expansive yet it didn't feel like it was way too much. The controls and functions are easy to learn and use and are very agreeable to work with throughout the game. And most of all, the game is just downright fun. I lost track of time while playing and soon found myself seeing how addictive it was.

I didn't encounter any of the errors you mention but work to fix those. Otherwise you made a near perfect game. A huge job well done.

Blockhead: The Game Blockhead: The Game

heh

Its waaay too hard to complete a mission before the conscious quits. Good concept but it'd be better if the attention or anger bars were longer

Drum Beater - Beta Drum Beater - Beta

B+

Great idea, its not complicated at all, and in the next version, id suggest just adding more sounds, and even though the rhythms good, id also say add more boxes to add a better variation of rhythm.

flash-flood01 responds:

thanx man, will do

Draw-Play Draw-Play

Never seen this before

Very addicting game good work

Kings of Beer Pong Kings of Beer Pong